If you can't login with the password provided, it's due to one of the following reasons:
- You need to update to the latest version of Jack'd.
- You may have entered the incorrect e-mail address or password. Remember, passwords are case sensitive!
- Your account was deleted after generating the temporary password.
- You are using an outdated password. Some e-mail providers take longer than others to deliver messages. If you request a temporary password more than once in a 24-hour period, you will only be able to use the most recently generated password. For this reason, please only request a temporary password once in a 24-hour period.
- Jack'd servers may be temporarily unavailable. E-mail email@example.com for assistance.