- Check your Internet connection. The most common explanation for this problem is a slow or unreliable Internet connection. Your connection must upload your picture in less than 20 seconds or the server will timeout.
- Resize your picture. All pictures must be larger than 200px by 200px. If your photo is too small, you must resize it.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the app (this is not the same as deleting your Jack'd account).
- Try uploading a picture from a different source (for example, select a picture from your phone's “photo gallery” rather than “camera” or vice versa).
- Jack'd servers may be temporarily unavailable. If this is the case, please try uploading your picture(s) in an hour.
Have more questions? Submit a request