In order to handle situations with stolen pictures, we must verify ownership of the pictures in question. Following the steps below will ensure the situation is resolved as quickly as possible:
- Do not contact him.
- Report the offending member's profile using the report feature
- E-mail the Jack'd Team at “firstname.lastname@example.org” with “Unauthorized Use of Picture” in the subject line. Include the following in your e-mail:
- A clear picture of you holding a piece of paper with the e-mail address that is associated with your Jack'd account
- A copy of your government-issued ID
- Unedited copy of the photo(s) in question
- As much detail as possible about the offending member (include a screenshot of his profile) to help the Jack'd Team identify him.